Tuesday, February 16, 2010

PRINT THE LEGEND LAUNCHES


Today marks the release of my third novel, PRINT THE LEGEND, a literary thriller about the craft of writing, the FBI's war on writers, about the seductive dangers of the writer's life, and about the death of a literary lion named Ernest Hemingway.

I'm scheduled to be guest-blogging at the Rap Sheet today.

This past evening, I wrapped a no-holds barred interview with my former publisher, Ben LeRoy, for the Tuesday Tyrus Books podcast. (Check here for that.)

On Wednesday I'm scheduled to guest-blog at First Second, the publisher of the forthcoming Head Games graphic novel, and there'll be some new art previews of that project included in that piece.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Craig! I look forward to checking out PRINT THE LEGEND as soon as I can. :-)

    ReplyDelete